Living in our Houses
Our accommodation comprises of 15 residential houses within a 5 minute walk of Banbury Road, where our teaching facilities are located. Each house accommodates between 7-25 students. The atmosphere is welcoming, informal and friendly. Our investment in our accommodation offers a safe and comfortable boarding experience. We welcome students from all over the world. You may be allocated a room with student from another country. This helps you make friends and enhances the international experience.
- Our House Parents are responsible for the supervision, welfare and care of students in each residence
- Residences are twin or triple rooms, with a limited number of single available. Male and female students live in separate houses
- All houses have a common room and a kitchen to make drinks and snacks
- Meals are provided in our modern and recently upgraded dining hall
- Free WIFI is available in each house and every student room
- House rules may differ for different age group. However, house rules must be followed
- Bed linen, towels and other useful amenities are provided
- Access to 24 hour welfare support through our network of deans, teachers, House Parents, and College nurses.
Each residence has a House Parent, responsible for student welfare and support 24/7. Our dedicated team help you settle into life in the UK and work with you to make the living environment feel like home. House Parents arrange social events and activities. These events create enjoyable experiences, so you feel truly fulfilled outside the classroom.
Our residences are just a short walk from the beautiful and historic city of Oxford where students can experience a thriving hub of culture and city sights.
Over the last 3 years £6.1 million has been invested in new facilities. These include our renovated dining hall and café, known as The Globe at 135. The new restaurant, servery and café provide comfortable and relaxing spaces for students to meet friends and socialise. We offer a wide range of delicious nutritious meals, which promote a well-balanced diet. We also cater for vegan and gluten free diets.
Open for breakfast lunch and dinner.
The campus is a safe, secure and welcoming with fantastic facilities. We make sure that all of our young students feel supported when they arrive to help them settle in quickly. Our friendly and experienced team provide excellent care 24/7.
Our 14-15 year old students may be allowed some independence for shopping on specified afternoons. This permission will only be given if they have demonstrated a mature attitude.
All residential students must have an educational guardian in the UK for any emergencies. The Boarding Schools Association (BSA) website has a list of guardians who have the BSA Certified Guardian certification which is an assurance of professional quality.