English Language Improvement and Methodology
Why study our English Language Improvement and Methodology course?
The benefits of our professional development course include:
- Improve your English language whilst developing your professional practice
- Study at an international college with a worldwide reputation in providing academic and professional courses for over 60 years
- Increase and improve the range of techniques you use in the learning environment
- Focus on language development, confidence in the classroom and ELT teaching methodology
- Study live classes in small groups, so you get the support you need. Combine live classes with flexible self-study sessions
- Develop micro-teaching techniques and explore new technology in the teaching context
- Share ideas and develop ELT teacher networks in our Community of Practice. Make friends with like-minded colleagues
- Enhance your teaching skills and achieve your learning goals in a supportive environment
- Study with adults from all over the world to expand your cultural awareness.
Bring English language teaching to life
We have delivered bespoke ELT teacher training programmes for many years, including the PRELIM project. Before you arrive, we explore the topics you would like to cover to meet your learning needs. If you choose to study with us, you will benefit from our ‘Community of Practice’ which connects ELT teachers around the world.
“One particular asset we fully appreciate is the sensitivity to local teaching contexts as attention to situated teaching and learning is woven into every single exchange”. Paola Lopez Cano from ABIPA Argentina.