History of St Clare’s
St Clare’s started in 1953 in just one house on the Banbury Road in Summertown, an elegant area of north Oxford, one kilometre from the centre of the city.
We are based just south of Summertown in the city of Oxford. Over the years we have expanded our college footprint and invested in our facilities.
Our IB World School and teenager summer courses are based on our Banbury Road campus. Recent developments have included an art studio, mathematics classrooms, science laboratories as well as accommodation in award-winning buildings. View our 360 virtual tour. (Please view the virtual tour in Internet Explorer).
In 1998 the International College was established on Bardwell Road which offers English language courses and academic courses for adults.