College policies for students and staff
St Clare’s offers a supportive, nurturing and welcoming environment for students and staff. Our mission to ‘advance international education and understanding’ influences the ethos of the college community. College policies vary depending on the age of the student and the course they study. They cover all areas of work and study and are reviewed on a regular basis. Our policies help us maintain a quality academic offering and safe environment for all. They include the security and protection of our premises, facilities and the personal data of individuals. The policies include:
- student welfare, support and safety
- conduct protocols within our college community
- academic regulations and requirements
- staff safeguarding responsibilities with juniors, teenagers and young adults
- recruitment policies for staff
Our policies help us maintain our strong academic reputation and offer a safe environment for all. They include the security and protection of our premises, facilities and the personal data of individuals.