Our junior campus is based in leafy north Oxford, an attractive residential part of Summertown close to the city centre. The campus is a safe, secure and welcoming with fantastic facilities. We make sure that all of our young students feel supported when they arrive to help them settle in quickly. Our friendly team provide excellent care 24/7. They are experienced in looking after your wellbeing during your studies.
Our residences modern, comfortable shared rooms. Younger students really enjoy living with a new friend in our shared accommodation. You may be allocated a room with similar aged student from another country. This helps you make friends and enhances the international experience.
- Our House Parents are responsible for the supervision, welfare and care of students in each residence
- Residence rooms are shared. Boys and girls live in separate residential houses
- Meals are provided in our modern and recently upgraded dining hall
- Free WIFI is available in each house and every student room
- House rules may differ for different age group. However, house rules must be followed
- Bed linen, towels and other useful amenities are provided. However, students need to bring their own towel for swimming.
- Access to 24 hour welfare support through our network of deans, teachers, House Parents, and College nurses.
Bedrooms vary from singles to small dormitories in different houses and each house is supervised by a member of staff who help with problems at any time, day or night. Where possible older students are given single or twin rooms.
All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) are taken in the school dining hall. When students are on trips or excursions we provide packed lunches instead. If your child needs a special diet or arrangements for religious observance, please let us know and we will make the necessary arrangements.
All students on the course are encouraged to take part in lots of activities and sports including tennis, football and swimming. We have beautiful gardens and open spaces for fun games and competitions.
Junior students are not allowed to leave the campus without adult supervision. The 15 year old students may be allowed some independence for shopping on specified afternoons. This permission will only be given if they have demonstrated a mature attitude. Each student will be checked out and checked in and no student may go out unsupervised in the evenings.