Our accommodation comprises of 15 residential houses within a 5 minute walk of Banbury Road, where our teaching facilities are located. Each house accommodates between 7-25 students. The atmosphere is welcoming, informal and friendly. Our investment in our accommodation offers a safe and comfortable boarding experience. We welcome students from all over the world. You may be allocated a room with student from another country. This helps you make friends and enhances the international experience.
- Our House Parents are responsible for the supervision, welfare and care of students in each residence
- Residences are twin or triple rooms, with a limited number of single available. Male and female students live in separate houses
- All houses have a common room and a kitchen to make drinks and snacks
- Meals are provided in our modern and recently upgraded dining hall
- Free WIFI is available in each house and every student room
- House rules may differ for different age group. However, house rules must be followed
- Bed linen, towels and other useful amenities are provided
- Access to 24 hour welfare support through our network of deans, teachers, House Parents, and College nurses.
Our residences are just a short walk from the beautiful and historic city of Oxford where students can experience a thriving hub of culture and city sights.
The campus is a safe, secure and welcoming with fantastic facilities. We make sure that all of our young students feel supported when they arrive to help them settle in quickly. Our friendly and experienced team provide excellent care 24/7. Our 13-15 year old students may be allowed some independence for shopping on specified afternoons. This permission will only be given if they have demonstrated a mature attitude.
In June, July and August, teenagers taking our English language courses can choose to live in one of our carefully selected homestays. The advantages of living in a homestay are:
- full immersion into the English way of life and a chance to learn about the country from people who live here
- a single room with your own private space in a private home
- an opportunity to practise your language skills in everyday social situations and interact with local people as you travel to and from college every day
- a taste of home cooking: you will share breakfast and dinner with your host every day
- you might sit together in the evenings and chat about your day
- you can meet your friends for lunch in the college dining room or Sugar House café
- it is often the best way to learn about life in Oxford
Have a look at these photos or get in touch.