English for Life
Develop your English language skills for every day use
- Small international classrooms: Progress your English language skills in small groups with other non-native speakers
- Study Visits: Take your language learning outside the classroom to local places of interest in the beautiful city of Oxford
- Build your language confidence: Improve your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills to support your learning goals
- Flexible study programme: Study with us from 2 weeks up to a full academic year
- Personal tutor: Develop your language and exam skills with a teacher to guide you
- Wide-ranging activities and excursions: Discover new hobbies, explore new cultural experiences or visit somewhere new
- More than a study experience: Establish life-long friendships with international students from over 20 countries
- Accredited by the British Council (BC) and the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) for the teaching of English
- Teaching experience: Over 70 years experience in teaching English to non-native speakers in an international community
- Close to London: Oxford has a good geographic location and is only is an hour from London by train
- Weekly Themes: Learning is engaging and and includes study activities outside the classroom based on our topical themes
- Specialist membership: A member of Quality English and English UK.
- This course is tailored to help international students develop their English grammar and vocabulary alongside their reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Teaching is excellent and promotes successful learning – ISI PFE March 2019