Business and Leadership in Oxford
Develop your business and leadership skills
Our Business and Leadership course is a personal development course for non-native speakers, who need to build their English language confidence and business techniques. This course is likely to appeal to gap-year and university students who use English for academic study or young professionals who use English for client meetings. Our course aims to increase leadership skills, enhance cross-cultural awareness, develop business networks and improve written and verbal communication skills for the business setting.
Equip yourself for the innovative business environment
- Discover the attributes of leadership by exploring leadership styles and challenges
- Develop negotiation techniques, real-life debating skills and effective communication for business presentations
- Learn vital leadership skills including critical thinking and teamwork
- Enhance your research skills and analytical ability by assessing trends and patterns
- Develop awareness of cross-cultural differences and develop the right level of formality in speaking and writing
- Become inspired by our innovative Guest Speakers and Study Visits to successful local enterprises
- Study alongside international students to build professional networks
- Discover new hobbies, cultural experiences or historic places of interest with our rich Activities and Excursions programme
- Immerse yourself in the inspiring city of Oxford with its beautiful architecture, sprawling parks and iconic cultural sites.