Summer Juniors 13-15 Young Leaders in Oxford
Business in Oxford is a summer course for teenagers
No places available, this course is fully booked!
This course will help you develop the core skills for an international career. The programme develops collaborative and cooperative learning and includes a visit to a business in Oxford and presentation by a guest speaker with first-hand experience of the world of business.
Business in Oxford prepares you for academic study in business or economics
- Prepare for further academic study: Develop your core skills in business or economics whilst improving your English language vocabulary and fluency
- Academic teaching approach: Our academic programme focuses on the business environment and includes a range of activities which are based around a Theme-of-the-Week
- Engaging insight on the business environment: Our study approach combines with the academic resources available in Oxford, these include inspirational Guest Speakers and Study Visits which enable you to experience a professional business environment first-hand
- Exciting excursions: Our rich study programme enables you to discover more about Oxford and cities like London in the UK
- International outlook: Our global student body exposes you to interesting insight on cultural differences which can impact business decisions. It also gives you the opportunity to meet and develop international friendships, which can help you establish your global business networks
- Dedicated support: Our class sizes are a maximum of 12 students. You will benefit from a high staff to student ratio, and will be nurtured and supported throughout your studies
- Develop specialist skills: Learn how to thrive in the business environment and develop experience of team work, as well as interview techniques, CV writing and presentation skills
- Enhance communication skills: Gain experience of persuasive communication skills through activities like classroom debates on topical issues
- Creative thinking: Explore a personal business research project on Business or Economics