Young Leaders in Oxford – Online
- Develop leadership, critical thinking skills, resilience and mindfulness.
- Learn about global challenges facing leaders of the future, including climate change, international relations, UN Sustainable Development Goals, global citizenship.
- Share ideas, develop teamwork skills and build language fluency in public speaking.
- Connect Oxford and the UK with the classroom through engaging Study Visits and excursions.
Builds language confidence on Leadership themes
The key benefits include:
- Small class sizes: Our classes have a high staff ratio to help you develop your language skills from upper intermediate level
- Study experience: Develop your presentation, communication and public speaking skills. Study Visits and Guest Speaker events around a Theme of the Week are included in our language programme
- Collaborative learning: Activate your teamwork skills through group projects on Leadership themes
- Develop language skills with leadership themes: Improve your English confidence from upper intermediate level, and cover topics such as leadership, innovation and culture
- Thriving international atmosphere: Our courses attract students from a range of countries and cultures, which creates stimulating discussions and an interactive learning environment
- Supportive environment: Our team members support you 24/7. Also, our specialist activity leaders accompany you on every trip
- Unforgettable activities: Enjoy our scheduled activities including ball games, arts and crafts, quizzes and talent shows
- Beautiful and secure campus: Our courses take place on a secure campus and provide a safe study environment for you to thrive
- Rich variety of study visits and excursions: Our summer programme for juniors includes up to 3 excursions per week
- Cultural location: Live and study in the inspiring academic city of Oxford